Daily Math Fluency Centers Kit is a resource of 40 center activities and materials used to reinforce and support the beginning of new skills and strategies, as well as the use of models that promote the development of number sense. These are the same skills, strategies, and models that are seen throughout the Number Strings and Math Talks in the Daily Math Fluency program.
Filled with strategies to do centers effectively and blackline masters.
Features 40 Engaging Activities.
All the necessary manipulatives to go along with each activity.
- Part-Part-Whole Relationship
- Decompose Numbers
- Counting On
- Basic Addition - Doubles, Near Doubles, Use 5, Make 10, 10 and Adjust
- Basic Subtraction - Take from 10, Get to 10, Remove 10
- 100 Classifying Counters
- 50 Two-Color Counters
- 0-100 Number Cards
- 12 Number Cubes, 4 colors
- 12 Dice, 3 Colors
- 100 UniLink Cubes
- 2 Sets of 14, 5-Group Demonstration Cards
- 4 Mini Rekenreks
- 6 Number Paths
- 200 Color Tiles
- Set of 28 Dominoes
- Centers Activity Flipbook
- Teacher Guide
|Area of Focus: ||Math|
|Subject||Sets, Kits, and Centers(Math)|
|Product Type||Sets, Kits, and Centers(Math)|
|Item #||IN90571||Availability:||Usually Ships In 2 Weeks|