Differentiated Literacy Centers streamline the planning and preparation for centers rotations with an all-in-one, grab-and-go solution. Each grade-level kit covers standards-aligned topics and hands-on activities to reach students at all levels of learning.
- Quick prep makes daily use easy.
- 10-minute activities are perfect for small-group rotations.
- Hands-on materials boost student engagement and interest.
WHAT TO TEACH
- Practice Defining Words in Context
- Using Word Roots to Determine Meaning
- Using References to Check Word Meaning
- Analyzing Metaphors and Similes
- Discovering Common Idioms and Adages
- Finding Synonyms and Antonyms
- Using Academic Vocabulary
- Answering questions about the story (fiction)
- Summarizing Details and Analyzing Theme
- Analyzing Elements of a Story
- Answering questions about the story (nonfiction)
- Identifying the Main Idea and Supporting Details (nonfiction)
- Using Text Features (nonfiction)
- Explaining Information Presented Graphically
- Using Prepositional Phrases
- Identifying and Using Commonly Confused Words
- Forming Complete Sentences
- Using Correct Capitalization
- Using Commas in Compound Sentences
- Using Quotation Marks
- Describing with Adjectives
Multiple Topics - Easily Plan Centers. Focus on the objectives where teachers spend a majority of instructional time.
Select Appropriate Activity - Differentiate essential objectives through skill-leveled content - approaching, meeting, beyond.
Manipulatives - Explore concepts with hands-on manipulatives, easily stored in durable totes.
FREE SAMPLE LESSONS
Grade 4 Sample Lesson View Sample Lesson
- 63 Student Activity Cards (Letters,Sounds and Words, Comprehension, Words and Sentences)
- 3 Lesson Planner Cards
- 3 Teacher Notes
- Model Text Cards
- Game Boards
- Counting Chips
- Dot Dice
- Polyhedra Dice
- Drawstring Bag
- Reading Rods
- Paper Savers
- Dry-Erase Markers
- Retelling & Comprehension Cubes
- Digital Timer
|Area of Focus: ||Literacy|
|Product Type||Language Arts(Literacy)|