Developed with the modern classroom in mind, Demonstration Clings are a vibrant, fun, colorful way to model mathematical strategies for the whole class. Made from an innovative new material, they cling to virtually any smooth, flat surface WITHOUT leaving any sticky residue! They provide a highly visual way for students to learn and explore addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and fractions.
- Durable, reusable and washable – can be rinsed and used over and over again!
- No more magnets! Enables teachers to demonstrate learning concepts in any space with a flat surface
- More economical than magnetic versions
- Pair with student pattern blocks set
- 4 Yellow hexagons (5"x 6")
- 6 Orange squares (3" x 3")
- 8 Red trapezoids (6" x 2.5")
- 8 Tan rhombuses (5" x 3")
- 8 Blue parallelograms (6" x 1.5")
- 12 Green triangles (3" x 2.5")
|Area of Focus: ||Classroom Resources|
|Subject||Magnetics and Demonstration(Classroom Resources)|
|Product Type||Magnetics and Demonstration(Classroom Resources)|
|Item #||IN92857||Availability:||Usually Ships In 2 Weeks|