These Phonics Word-Building Cubes offer numerous opportunities for students to explore letter patterns with active, hands-on activities.
Color-coded for easy identification - Cubes are color coded by phonics: vowels, consonants, silent "e", consonant blends, vowel digraphs, and word family chunks.
Great in the classroom:
Use for independent or centers practice in word work, grammar, vocabulary, or writing stations.
Supplement skills at home:
Great for early reading and writing practice, homework help, or for use during breaks and weekends
WHAT TO TEACH
- Decode words with short and long vowel sounds
- Analyze and pronounce words ending with y
- Words with vowel digraphs, vowel diphthongs, and r-controlled vowels
- Words with initial and final consonant blends and digraphs
- Letter patterns, such as kn, gn, ng, ck, tch, and dge
- 41 Blue consonant cubes
- 18 Red vowel cubes
- 4 White "magic" e cubes
- 23 Green consonant combination cubes
- 23 Violet vowel combination rods
- 32 Yellow word family rods
|Area of Focus: ||Literacy|
|Product Type||Language Arts(Literacy)|