Snap Cubes are ideal for learning and modeling number concepts, exploring the squares and cubes of a number, and solving three-dimensional spatial reasoning tasks. These plastic cubes come in 10 colors.
- Includes 2,000 linking cubes in 10 colors (brown, black, red, pink, oragne, lime green, yellow, blue, white, green)
- Easy-to-manipulate cubes connect on all six sides
- Perfect for investigating patterns, numbers, measurement, area, volume, graphing, and geometry
- Cubes measure 3/4"
WHAT TO TEACH
- Number Sense - Exploring the numbers 0 through 10
- Color Patterns - Exploring and creating color patterns
- Make Ten - Increasing number sense by investigating the combination of Snap Cubes needed to make a train of 10 cubes
- One More and One Less - Comparing numbers 1 through 10
- Addition - Developing the concept of addition
- Understanding Volume - Exploring the concept of volume
- Probability - Investigate probability
- Logical Thinking - Exploring problem solving and spatial reasoning
Learning About... Snap Cubes
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD! SMALL PARTS. (1) Not for < 3 yrs.
2,000 Snap Cubes, 3/4"
- 200 Brown
- 200 Black
- 200 Red
- 200 Pink
- 200 Orange
- 200 Lime Green
- 200 Yellow
- 200 Blue
- 200 White
- 200 Dark Green
|Brand||Classroom Basics Kit|
|Area of Focus: ||Math|
|Subject||Bulk Manipulative Kits(Math)|
|Product Type||Sets, Kits & Centers (Math), Manipulatives (Math), Back to School - Classroom Essentials (Math), Bulk Manipulative Kits (Math)|